With rising temperatures and hot, humid heatwaves across the country, summer has arrived in full force. That being said, it is critical to stay hydrated to maintain the body’s electrolyte balance, keep the body cool, and avoid a variety of health problems.
Before starting up, I would like to share the importance of hydration during summers and the serious troubles that you can face if not well-hydrated.
- Hydration helps in flushing out chemicals from the body
- It helps in keeping up the energy levels
- It promotes digestion
- It helps in curbing hunger which aids in weight loss
- It gives younger-looking and glowing skin naturally
- It helps in regulating body temperature
- Aids in protecting body organs and tissues
- Lower the risk of heatstroke
Hydration has numerous advantages for staying fit and disease-free. On the contrary, even mild dehydration can leave you tired, fatigued, cranky, and moody at work, making it difficult to focus and be productive.
Water is without a doubt a miracle, and nothing can replace it. Everyone knows that they need to drink enough water to stay healthy, but sometimes it becomes boring to drink water especially because it doesn’t taste like anything. Many of you might feel the same way. Isn’t it?
Let's be honest: we can't live a water-free lifestyle. However, we can certainly give some healthy alternatives a try to meet its requirements.
Without keeping you in suspense anymore, we'd like to introduce you to Repepp, a 100% natural and chemical-free cold-pressed juice that can be used as an excellent substitute for water. And the best part is that it tastes fantastic as well!
Here are some incredibly amazing reasons why our refreshing juices are the best summer drink in town for staying fresh, healthy, and hydrated.
Keep scrolling to know how Repepp is the summer essential:
- Repepp is extracted using the cold-pressed technology due to which the juice can retain essential vitamins, minerals, and nutrients that your body needs in the summers to stay healthy.
- It is 100% free from sugar, color, and any other flavor which makes it an ideal drink to increase your energy and mood levels as the temperature reaches a new high every day.
- The freshly pressed juice is made up of highly sourced fruits and vegetables that are rich in antioxidants and anti-inflammatory properties which help in preventing digestive issues that are common in the summers and cleansing the body from inside.
- The vitamin C enriched Repepp like Apple, Spinach, Flax Seeds, Ginger, Green Apple, Celery, and Lemon are ideal drinks to build a strong immune system, get glowing skin, and have lower blood pressure.
- Drinking our juice is an effective way to add those high-water content veggies in the diet that you don’t eat otherwise like cucumber, celery, lettuce, broccoli, spinach, etc.
- The juices are kept in an insulated dry ice container, as a result, chilled refreshed juices reached your doorstep which is vital in reducing the body heat thus making it ideal for a very hot summer day.
- Every COVID-19 safety and hygiene guideline is being followed from the juicing to the delivery of the juices leaving no chance of getting contaminated as the coronavirus cases are surging.
- Since we do not have a storage concept, our juices are pressed a few hours before delivery is due which helps in keeping the freshness and taste intact to help you beat the summer heat.
However, other readymade juices and aerated drinks are loaded up with sugar and adulteration that will not do justice rather they will cause harm to the health. Due to high sugar content and other artificial ingredients, they can cause various health issues as well like diarrhea, obesity, cavity, fatigue, etc. For this reason, if you don’t like juicing at home, consider a brand that is serving fresh, natural, and chemical-free juices.
If you're having trouble adding more fluid into your daily routine, here are a few tips & tricks that might help:
- Set reminder
- Always carry a water bottle along with you
- Drink water for snacking or before the meals
- Set a goal to drink one glass of water every hour
- Use any app to count the number of a glass of water
- Keep a water jug nearby
- Eat foods high in water like lettuce, celery, cabbage, cantaloupe, cucumber, etc.
Basically, Repepp juice is made up of fresh ingredients using cold-pressed technology, and no preservatives which make it great to cool off get instant hydration, and gets soothing effects from within with a good taste. As we welcome summers, let’s refresh and replenish our bodies through our wide range of freshly pressed juices to satisfy your thirst and stay cool all summer long.